What do you know about the exterior angles of a triangle?
1. Each exterior angle forms a linear pair with its adjacent interior angle.
2. In other words, each exterior angle + adjacent interior angle = 180 degrees
3. Exterior angle = Sum of the two remote interior angles.
4. In other words, an exterior angle = sum of the non-adjacent interior angles.
5. In any regular convex polygon, exterior angles always add to 360 degrees.
6. In any regular convex polygon, each exterior angle = 360/number of sides.
7. You can extend a side of a polygon to form an exterior angle.
8. What else?