I’m sitting in math class, taking notes, trying to learn. Then it happens. Math-Speak kicks in. Here is a sample.
1. “Obviously in step 4……” Maybe to you it’s obvious. Some of us out here don’t have a clue what is so obvious! Many of us don’t have a freaking clue.
2. “Of course” “Of course x can’t be 3 in this problem.” Really? Why the heck not? Do you mind sharing that little nugget?
3. “Let x be….” How can you just ”let” x be something? Are you a Math God or something?
4. “If-Then” The logically concluded “then” is not so downright logical to me.
5. Find the n-th term. What? Are you kidding me? N-th????
Why do you think math makes no sense?